Winning and Keeping Great Customers
Target Audience: Customer facing professionals in a service delivery system.
- Enable the participants to see themselves through their customer’s eyes
- Reinforce basic principles of Customer Service
- Understand Customer Orientation: Attitudes and Behaviours
- To help the participants learn aspects of influential communication and develop consulting mindset for meeting customer expectations
- Customer profiling and significance of customized communication styles.
- Understanding of Communication loop and impact of various elements which affect the effectiveness
- Listening to the voice of the customers
- Communication and Service Orientation: Exploring 'words' that customers hate to hear from service providers
- Building rapport with customers in real and virtual communication
- Facilitated discussions
- Exploring real life scenarios through role plays, case-lets, observations and feedback
- Training videos
- Self assessments and guided feedback
- Individual and group exercises