Women employees- Prevention of sexual harassment at workplace
Target Audience :
- Internal Committee Members
- Corporate Employees (All Levels)
This workshop aims at imparting those strategic guidelines, procedures, steps to make the working environment better, safe and secure. This workshop will not only guide the participants about the minutest details as to what constitutes ‘harassment’ but will aim at inculcating a Zero Tolerance Culture towards sexual harassment in workplaces.
- Concept and Origin of law.
- Framework of law.
- What Constitutes Harassment?
- Recent Amendments to Sexual Harassment Law in India.
- Sexual Harassment as a Misconduct under Service Conditions.
- New Role of the Internal Committee Members.
- Misuse of law and its prevention
- Duties of Employers under this law.
- What to include in the Prevention of Sexual Harassment Policy of Companies.
- Why Companies need to adhere to this law./Consequences of Non-compliance.
- Steps taken by Government of India For Ensuring Implementation of this Act.
- Q & A Session.