Employment laws- A functional background
- H R-IR Managers/IR Heads/Managers
- Middle/Junior Management Employees
Learning Outcome : To make the participants aware of the very basic and fundamental lconcepts of employment laws and their applications in HR and IR functions and supervisory functions.
- Basic concepts of employment,
- contract of employment,
- types of employees, general law of employment and labour laws.
- Types of business establishments, their legal concepts and applicable employment laws.
- Nature of Labour Laws- laws relating to industrial relations, wagessocial welfare with reference to specific statutes.
- Role of all these concepts in framing of I.R. and H.R. Policies.
- Q & A.